SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chris Jericho (You can call him God)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaceDestiny
Member
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbnPUegD9f4

I'm going to masturbate over this footage. It's THAT good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FBM
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2008-12-12
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:37 pm

affraid

looks like Jericho loves to punch women!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/FBM721
xZAN3
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2008-12-25
Age : 22
Location : Vienna, Austria

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:44 pm

come on, i know how Jericho could felt in this situation. the people annoyed him they called him a canadian motherf*cker and so on. it'S hard to be a wrestler you have no private time you are in stress and you want to go home and when a f*ucking girl comes to you and say shit and even push you you get angry. i think he lost the control for a moment. the girl got a punch because she annoyed him! FINISH

Edit: here a video with a better camera view

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6exr7yVws
Back to top Go down
View user profile
austrian-wonderchild
Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-15
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:52 pm

xZAN3 wrote:
come on, i know how Jericho could felt in this situation. the people annoyed him they called him a canadian motherf*cker and so on. it'S hard to be a wrestler you have no private time you are in stress and you want to go home and when a f*ucking girl comes to you and say shit and even push you you get angry. i think he lost the control for a moment. the girl got a punch because she annoyed him! FINISH

Edit: here a video with a better camera view

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6exr7yVws

Thank you, one guy is in my opinion, I was really shocked as I read this the first time, but I get more and more infos about it, and now from this point forward I can understand Jericho totally. And yes, Jericho is god!!!!
Over and Out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
austrian-wonderchild
Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-15
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:54 pm

FBM wrote:
affraid

looks like Jericho loves to punch women!

BTW: There so many women, who get punched by their husbands and boyfriends every day, and that one here deserves it. Don't blame Jericho in such a f*cking situation! I would react also like that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosscut619
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 25
Location : Over here

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:16 pm

She was a Cena fan too. Explains everything.

She deserves it. She knows better than to aggravate a WWE superstar. I hope she lost a tooth or got a concussion or something. It's so dumb how people like to mess wtih people who doesn't need to be messed. Chris Jericho did the right thing. BUt he should've given her a Walls of Jericho. Break her back or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
austrian-wonderchild
Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-15
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:20 pm

crosscut619 wrote:
She was a Cena fan too. Explains everything.

She deserves it. She knows better than to aggravate a WWE superstar. I hope she lost a tooth or got a concussion or something. It's so dumb how people like to mess wtih people who doesn't need to be messed. Chris Jericho did the right thing. BUt he should've given her a Walls of Jericho. Break her back or something.

The Original Liontamer would be more effective... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosscut619
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 25
Location : Over here

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:26 pm

austrian-wonderchild wrote:
crosscut619 wrote:
She was a Cena fan too. Explains everything.

She deserves it. She knows better than to aggravate a WWE superstar. I hope she lost a tooth or got a concussion or something. It's so dumb how people like to mess wtih people who doesn't need to be messed. Chris Jericho did the right thing. BUt he should've given her a Walls of Jericho. Break her back or something.

The Original Liontamer would be more effective... lol!

Hahaha... break her back even more. Miss that move. I almost cried when he did it to Cena that one RAW episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
WWETributesV1
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-12-01
Location : Dunno you Tell Me

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:11 pm

haha Dont Mess With Y2J!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conan
Member


Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:51 pm

Security was fucking TERRIBLE here. Surprising Jericho did what he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
austrian-wonderchild
Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-15
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:11 am

Conan wrote:
Security was fucking TERRIBLE here. Surprising Jericho did what he did.

Hope he don't get suspended by WWE. WWE is Jericho, after all that happened!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xZAN3
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2008-12-25
Age : 22
Location : Vienna, Austria

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:44 am

Conan wrote:
Security was fucking TERRIBLE

they just stood there in front of Jericho like idiots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
austrian-wonderchild
Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-15
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:49 am

xZAN3 wrote:
Conan wrote:
Security was fucking TERRIBLE

they just stood there in front of Jericho like idiots

Right words from Chris there: "Do your f*cking job!"
Right words in the right time!!! Hail KING JERICHO!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 24
Location : On a giraffe

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:06 am

I live like 20 minutes away from arena that happened at

_________________
I say we put mustard on it!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FBM
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2008-12-12
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:13 am

austrian-wonderchild wrote:
FBM wrote:
affraid

looks like Jericho loves to punch women!

BTW: There so many women, who get punched by their husbands and boyfriends every day, and that one here deserves it. Don't blame Jericho in such a f*cking situation! I would react also like that!

I didn't blame Chris,it was some sort of a joke to be honest. And I said that because of what he did to Shawn's wife(yes I know its a storyline),she also got punched in the face. Jericho did what anyone in that situation would do,and no one could blame him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/FBM721
$tylin195
Member
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-12-14
Location : New York City

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:19 am

DaceDestiny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbnPUegD9f4

I'm going to masturbate over this footage. It's THAT good.

*FALLZ THREW THE FUCKING ROOF@ THAT FOOTAGE*

Arguably the best "Wresling" moment of the year bounce

"You're an embarassment to canadians" Am I the only one who fell out laughing at that statement? That was fucking hilarious!

He shoulda put that bitch in the walls of jericho! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 24
Location : On a giraffe

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:11 am

he should of been able take the heat, and not overreact, he's a professional heel and takes crap like this all the time, ridiculous...

_________________
I say we put mustard on it!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IconicEnigma
Senior Member


Posts : 216
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:12 am

i coulda been there but i went the night before instead Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosscut619
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 25
Location : Over here

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:50 am

But seriously though. What did the girl say to make him mad? And why was she mad at him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
xZAN3
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2008-12-25
Age : 22
Location : Vienna, Austria

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:00 am

i have the detailed news in german, maybe tomorrow i will translate it in english
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosscut619
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 25
Location : Over here

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:35 am

xZAN3 wrote:
i have the detailed news in german, maybe tomorrow i will translate it in english

why is it in german?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
HY2J
Admin


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:40 am

crosscut619 wrote:
But seriously though. What did the girl say to make him mad? And why was she mad at him?

Firstly, she was a John Cena fan and she was just spouting off constant verbal abuse such as "you are a disgrace to canadians etc." and then she proceeded to spit on his face.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosscut619
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 25
Location : Over here

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:51 am

HY2J wrote:
crosscut619 wrote:
But seriously though. What did the girl say to make him mad? And why was she mad at him?

Firstly, she was a John Cena fan and she was just spouting off constant verbal abuse such as "you are a disgrace to canadians etc." and then she proceeded to spit on his face.

yea. the Cena fan thingy is a big factor.

Canadians should be proud to have Y2J with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho (You can call him God)   

Back to top Go down
 
Chris Jericho (You can call him God)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chris Jericho in talks with WWE
» Debate of the Day - Chris Jericho
» Chris Jericho/Kelly Kelly Fanfiction
» "Ryback is more Neanderthal, more animalistic" - Chris Jericho on why he thinks Ryback should win on Sunday
» Sporting lookalikes - contains images

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: Discussion :: Wrestling Discussion-
Jump to: